There has been a lot of misconceptions about the Google Blogger Blogging platform on the web about how limited and unprofessional it is. While some are true though, some are also untrue in which on this post, i will be writing on
5 Lies About Blogger Blogspot Platform
1. Ugly Share Buttons => Unlike people’s conventional thought, Apart from the default blogger buttons, you can also easily add a cute social media sharing button on your blogger blog to make your blog look more awesome.
2. Unprofessional themes => Gone are those days when the blogger platform is known to have unprofessional themes which are the default themes from the dashboard. But now, there are tonnes of professional themes out there for blogger blog which ranges from Portfolio Theme, News, School, Business, and etc
3. No Community Support => Thanks to our OgbongePlanet, Quora Blogger Product Forum, Google Blogger Official Forum and other Helpful forum out there which proffers community support for people using the Blogger Product.
4. Limited Monetization => Adsense is not the only way to Monetize your Blogger Blog as there are no limitations to how you want to monetize your blog. You can join an Affiliate Program, do sponsored articles, Text ads, Image ads, and etcetera!
You Might Want to checkout: Blogger Pros and Cons You Need To Know
5. No Control Over Your Site => Now the last but not the least, another common lie is that “Google and NOT you, owns your blog”. While this may be true to some extent, the same thing applies also to Self-Hosted WordPress site that is; their hosting provider owns the site and not them
Do you have any objection about this list or something to add on? Feel free to discuss and share with friends